Watch 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards Live Stream Online

Deepika Padukone is unstoppable. The actor is all set to present an award at the 2016 MTV Europe Music Awards (EMA). This comes after Deepika’s dazzling appearance in the trailers of her Hollywood debut, xXx: The Return of Xander Cage co-starring Vin Diesel. “I was pleasantly surprised when I got the invite. It is very gracious of them to invite me. I have grown up watching the MTV awards and I didn’t think that one day, I would be walking down the red carpet and presenting an award at this global music event. It’s a step forward in my global career,” Deepika said in an interview with DNA. “This is my first time at such an event so I don’t know what to expect. I am going there just to have fun. I understand the platform and what it is all about; it is a music award and I love music. I listen to a lot of music of the people, who are playing there so right now everything seems surreal in that sense. It’s going to be a fun and magical evening and I just want to experience that,” she added. The awards will be telecast on November 7 at 6 am and 9 pm in India. Deepika shared the same on her Twitter account.

2014 © Movieism
RealMag theme by Templateism