Watch Sergey Kovalev vs Andre Ward Live Stream Online

When is Ward v Kovalev? The fight is scheduled to take place on Saturday, November 19 2016. In other words: this weekend. What time is the main fight? The main fight is expected to be under way at about 4am GMT on Sunday morning, though the earlier bouts will begin at 2am. When is the weigh-in and can I watch it? The two title contenders should be getting on the scales at around 10pm (GMT) and you can watch it in all of its glory right here. What are their records like? Both men are undefeated, and have notched 30 career wins - though Kovalev has significantly more knockouts, plus one draw, to his name. Sergey Kovalev: 30-0-1 (26 KO) Andre Ward: 30-0-0 (15 KO) Tale of the tape What are they saying? Sergey Kovalev If you're never nervous it's not good. But I am in the best shape right now for this fight. Even two, three years ago I didn't imagine that I could get this level. I have very big respect for [Ward's] success in his pro and in his amateur career, but right now, we're facing each other and I should prove that I am better. Andre Ward I've never won big fights just doing one thing, being one-dimensional, and I typically do the opposite of what people think I'm going to do. He's a bully. It's the temperament, the things that he says. It's the attitude. All of it. I've been around them before and have listened to the things he and his team say. They make comments like if he does this I'm going to kick him. Those are bullies' comments. You can smile about it but I take that seriously.

2014 © Movieism
RealMag theme by Templateism